Q: What would you do if the plot of the movie happens in real life, and all six members fall for the same girl?
Hyunseong: I’ll have to consider the girl’s feelings. If she doesn’t like me, there’s nothing I can do.Youngmin: I’ll do my best to make her fall for me. I wouldn’t want to give her up to the others.
Jeongmin: In order not to face any regrets, I would confess to her and try to snatch her away from my love rivals.
Kwangmin: Because it seems like it would turn into a fight with the six of us going after the same girl, I would make the girl mine before the fight breaks out.
Donghyun: There should be no misunderstandings between love and friendship. I feel that I’d be able to settle the issue well without hurting my friends.
Minwoo: Because the six of us have very different ideal types, I’d mind how the situation will become.
Q: Please tell us the points of a female that attracts you.
Hyunseong: When she makes me feel happy just by being together.
Youngmin: When we make eye contact, someone who’ll make me feel a sort of attraction.
Jeongmin: When she has a focused expression when she’s doing something.
Kwangmin: When she’s smiling while looking at me.
Donghyun: When she’s eating a mouthful of something and makes it look appetising.
Minwoo: Someone who pays attention to little details.

















Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu