duminică, 23 noiembrie 2014

13 noembrie 2014

via @OfficialMwave



















[TRANS] 141112 Kwangmin Fancafe Updated ㅣ BESTFRIEND
[From. 광민] 늦어서 미안해요 ㅠㅜㅠㅜ
내가 제일 늦었네 ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ
미안해요ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ
베스트프렌드 여러분!!! 여러분 덕분에 우리 보이프렌드가 첫 1등을 했어요....ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ
11월11일에 1등이라니.....ㅠㅜ 너무 고마워요
우리 벺들~~~~
언제나 사랑하고 언제나 생각하고 있는거 알고 있죠??
앞으로 우리 더 사랑해용~~~~
고마워용~~~
진짜 사랑해용~~~!!!!!!

[From. Kwangmin] I'm sorry for being late ㅠㅜㅠㅜ
I'm the late one ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ
I'm sorryㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ
Bestfriends!!! Thanks to everyone, BOYFRIEND won 1st place for the first time....ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ
It's such a dream that we won 1st place on November 11.....ㅠㅜ Thank you so much
Our Bestfriends~~~~
I always love you and always think about you, you know it,right??
From now on,let's love each other even more~~~~
Thank you~~~
I really love you~~~!!!!!!


「141113」Postarea lui Donghyun de pe Twitter
수험생분들 모두 수고했어요!! 나의 장미를 받아라~~^^ ‪#‎보이프렌드‬ ‪#‎WITCH‬pic.twitter.com/yxIc4gFOAC
Ati muncit din greu cu totii, cei care ati avut examen!! Primiti trandafirul meu~~^^‪#‎BOYFRIEND‬ #WITCH
cr. STARSHIPent
source: BF Donghyun Official Twitter (@BOYF_DH)
trans: BF Romania


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu