FANCAFE UPDATE ^^
[140805/B.F 톡♪ 톡♪]
[140805/B.F 톡♪ 톡♪]
[B.F민우]
베프들 사랑해요ㅠㅜ♡ 고마워요 내 사랑들>ㅅ<
베프들 사랑해요ㅠㅜ♡ 고마워요 내 사랑들>ㅅ<
[TRANS][B.F Minwoo]
Bestfriends I love youㅠㅜ♡ Thank you my loves>ㅅ<
Bestfriends I love youㅠㅜ♡ Thank you my loves>ㅅ<
source : @G_GirlFriend
BF JEONGMIN's twitter update^^
오늘 영화 데이트! 스텝업 올인 재밌었지?!! 오늘도 우리들의 좋은 추억하나 추가요!!ㅎㅎ♡
[TRANS ]Today's movie date! Step Up All In is fun,right?!! Today we've added one to our good memories!!ㅎㅎ♡
cr : @BOYF_JM
trans by @G_GirlFriend ·
trans by @G_GirlFriend ·
[TRANS] 140815 Minwoo Fancafe Update [ BESTFRIEND]
[From. 민우] 다들안냥
다들잘들어갔을까~ㅎㅎㅎ
오늘 우리끼리만 다같이 영화도 보고~ 되게 좋았엉 ㅎㅎ
근데 ㅜ 이야기할수있는 시간도 짧고~
뭔가...........아쉬웠다는...
뭔가...........아쉬웠다는...
ㅎㅎ다음에두
이런 이벤트같은거 많이 했으면좋겠다~
이런 이벤트같은거 많이 했으면좋겠다~
다들 푹 자구..!
내일 팬싸에서 만나요(하트)
(하트를쓰고싶은데 어떻게쓰는지모르겠어ㅜㅜ)
잘자><
(하트를쓰고싶은데 어떻게쓰는지모르겠어ㅜㅜ)
잘자><
[From. Minwoo] Hello everyone
Has everyone returned home safely~ㅎㅎㅎ
Between ourselves, we watched the movie together today~ it'd be good ㅎㅎ
But ㅜ I just can say the time is short and~
Something...........that is bad...
Something...........that is bad...
ㅎㅎNext time also
I hope you like this event a lot~
I hope you like this event a lot~
Everyone, have a good sleep..!
See you at the fan signing event tomorrow(heart)
(I want to write heart but I don't know how to write itㅜㅜ)
Good night><
(I want to write heart but I don't know how to write itㅜㅜ)
Good night><
source and trans by @G_GirlFriend
BoyFriend's twitter update ^^
[B.F 동현] 오늘두 팬들이랑 즐거운 데이뚜♡ 스텝업 올인 화이팅!!! 그리고 춤은.... 다음 기회에ㅋㅋㅋ^^
[TRANS ] [B.F Donghyun] Today we have a great date with fans♡ Step Up All In fighting!!! And the dance.... the next chanceㅋㅋㅋ^^



Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu