vineri, 14 iunie 2013

BOYFRIEND on Model Press Interview

【SPECIAL INTERVIEW】Who will win the battle of love?

― First,how was your impression when you have received an offer for Japanese movie?

Youngmin:When I heard the story,I must acting in Japanese for the first time,I became very worried after all.Everyone would like to watch me in this movie?It also become anxiety,meanwhile there was also expected to be’ll keep an eye on the new side of us.

― This time,all of 6 members was starring in this movie but,how was the shooting scene?

Hyunseong:Because it was needed 6 of us,it was so much fun without even feel the loneliness.。The Japanese staff are pleased us very well,we were able to study Japanese through the shooting.

― Do you have a hard time in the shooting?

Minwoo:I’d practice a lot for every words of Japanese.For me,you said as you’ve taught the Japanese to be “different”,conversely when I don’t know to state that I said is “right”…(laugh).It is such a confusion and hard.

― Evaluated the members,who had the most demonstrate the acting skills?

Kwangmin:After all,probably because there are many times have experience in acting before,Minwoo and Youngmin was very natural.As if they were the characters n the movie which is themselves,I think I had been plays well.

― 「All sport・academic excellence・good-looking」Everyone played a perfect high school student.How about when compared to student life which is actually have experienced?

Kwangmin:I wonder if there’s opposite meaning for my characters in the movie.I think the head is good but(laugh),because of not study so much,the result is not good as well.I also like sports but,I wonder it is not necessarily very good at it(laugh).I think that is an ordinary student.

Donghyun:But I also plays a role very smart in the movie,in fact when I was a student,I did not study that much.

― Just like this film、when 6 person love 1 woman,who do you think will win the “Battle of Love”?

Jeongmin:(Quickly raise up hand)Me(laugh)!

― It is an immediate answer!Why?

Jeongmin:Hmmm…because I have a confidence(laugh)!It’s important to have a confidence,not my charm.

― Minwoo’s heroine Kanna(Himaari)is active and cute appeal.

Minwoo:Actually,I think that we can’t approach actively like that.If you have a person that you like,but just not being noticed,the charm of their own won’t be convey perfectly to the other person.

― Career experience is also appeared in this film,what do you think about your job if you didn’t being a singer?

Kwangmin:I was originally want to write a novel,I think I’ll be a novelist.

Jeongmin:If I wasn’t a singer,I’ll keep in the way of music,so I think I’ll be a composer.

Hyunseong:I think I’ll also keep in the way of music.In the dream moving forward into music and I had been playing an instrument from a young age.

Donghyun:I think that I’ll be a pianist.

Youngmin:I’m detective. …No,I want to be a National Science investigators(*If in Japanese, you said “kasouken” means crime scene investigator)(laugh)。

Minwoo:I’d been acting since I child, so I’ll keep going the way of acting

― When you watch this movie,I want you to notice the appeal!

Hyunseong:This stage of high school so it have the special meaning for the school,it’s not a situation exactly the same like everyone,I guess there is also a freshness.To student of high school、I hope that you watch and stand in the same line of sight.

Minwoo:We’d played six characters each nicely,I want to watch with an emphasis on charm of character!


【PRIVATE Q&A】Secret to beautiful skin from the philosophy of love!


Q.Is there’s any girl in Japan that you love are included in the target?

Minwoo:When you meet the fans, everyone will be passionate and very enthusiastic,I feel like who is very eager after having a really passionate love gives us a sense of something.Japanese girls are friendly,and I hope that if there have any encounter.

Jeongmin:When you greet after pass each other at the TV station,it looks that the Japanese are very shy.I think the personality is very good and laughing often.The woman in Japan, there are only a good impression!

Q.If the members are a woman, who will you choose?

Kwangmin:I’ll choose Jeongmin hyung!It is very gentle,we would like staring at the only one girl.Then there is also a sense of humor,it is very cool!

Jeongmin:I also think that Kwangmin is good!

Kwangmin:Oh~♪ (high five with Jeongmin)

Jeongmin:I’d saw that Kwangmin is very attractive.He is good and handsome,and also high,I think a woman will stuck and addicted to Kwangmin’s charm.I don’t think that I can be boring than a day!

Hyunseong:I’ll choose Donghyun.We would have a lot of experience and he is very good at talking.This is because I think more than anything, it would lead us well.

Donghyun:I’ll choose Youngmin.I never be a clever person…Somehow,it was also poor (laugh),I want to grows up well.

Jeongmin:It’s kinda “mother love”(laugh)!

Youngmin:I’ll choose Minwoo.I think Minwoo is full with charm,pretty and attractive,I think it would be to a captive girl.

Minwoo:I’m also will choose Youngmin!I’m not an adult yet but, because there is something manly,I think that women like such a gap.

Q.When you date a girl, what kind of clothes do you want?

Kwangmin:Since it is summer,I think that a girl is really great when they’re wearing a dress.

Minwoo:It’s really great if they wear T-shirt and short pants!

Q.Although men in Korea are using beauty care,is it the members eager to care for your skin?

Kwangmin:In terms of skin care,I think it’s Donghyun hyung.The original to care diligently, actually my skin is beautiful too.

Youngmin:Donghyun hyung always put about 5-6 types of cream on his face!

Donghyun:First of all,wash off the make-up from the face!When the skin has gone rough…I usually put the cream under the eyes and whole of it.

Q.Where do you want to go in Japan?

Hyunseong:I think that I will go to the hot springs.I like hot springs originally,because hot springs is famous in Japan,I really want to go.

Kwangmin:Since I’ve come to Japan and work always,I want to go here and there to come to play rather than work.I want to climb Mount Fuji!

Q.What do you do when you spend time with 6 people?

Hyunseong:We will talk a lot of things, watch TV while resting,and play a game…We’re able to be together with everyone.

Q.What will you do when you depressed?

Kwangmin:Since I was together with the members,something large where you can rely on other members.I think when something is very difficult and tired,I’ll talk with everyone,be healthy as long as we eat rice.

Q.Give some advice to a girl who have a dream!

Kwangmin:If that she want to,hopefully pursued well,I think the dream will be realize one day.Please try to challenge us.Without having to run away, I want to chase to the end!

Donghyun:It is a quotations!

Hyunseong:If you don’t have a dream at first,you must have it because having a dream is important.And I want to follow the dream till the end.I hope that one day I could achieve the dream, without having to give up,I want you to keep very hard.


Source: modelpress
Translated by: G_GirlFriend

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu