marți, 28 mai 2013

Acesta este tot interviul din Haru Hana Magazine ^^

Donghyun:

[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
Places in Europe which I have never visited before. I would like to visit Prague in Czech Republic because it seems like every part of the city is beautiful, and so I want to look around the place with my date.
[Supernatural] What is it about yourself that attract girls?
Because I like to chat a lot, I have the confidence of making the girl feel happy for the entire day.
[My I] Ideal type of the year 2013?
A girl who likes to laugh and has a clear voice. I would recommend her my favourite singer, Alicia Keys.

Hyunseong:
[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
I wish to go to Nordic Europe to enjoy the beautiful natural landscape, or perhaps it’ll be great to just take a walk along the streets.
[Supernatural] What is it about yourself that attract girls?
I’ve never tried before, but I guess it could be my singing. Ah, of course, I’ve always been attracting fans with my vocals. In a situation like this, I’ll end up any song that pops up in my mind.
[My I] Ideal type of the year 2013?
I like the type of girl who gives off a cold impression at first, but is actually innocent and gentle on the inside.

Jeongmin:
[First Kiss] A recent occurrence that makes one feel nervous is?
Recently we went to the beach for a shoot and at that time it was just when school ended. I saw a couple who stayed behind at the beach after all their friends have gone home. At this sight, I have no idea why but I felt my heart beating really quickly.
[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
I wish to go the Eiffel Tower and enjoy the scenery and the streets of Paris with my date.
[My I] Ideal type of 2013?
A girl who’s cute, sexy and charming. Basically, I don’t think she exists, it’s just an ideal type. I would like to experience going out with a girl who doesn’t easily let guys go near her.

Youngmin:
[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
Maldives. In Korea, Maldives is an ideal holiday destination for newly weds. I would like the both of us to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the sea and relax and pass time together.
[Super Natural] What is it about yourself that attract girls?
I’m a very good listener and so I’ll be able to listen to whatever the girl has to say. Isn’t that very important? I am confident of being a good boyfriend.
[My I] Ideal type of 2013?
Firstly I will look at the eyes, because I like girls with pretty eyes. It isn’t so much about how large her eyes are, I’m more attracted to a girl whose eyes are bright and clear.

Kwangmin:
[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
Easter Island. The Moai Statues found there are filled with mysteries, and so I’d like to solve these mysteries together with my girlfriend.
[Dangerous] What type of person will you become when in a relationship?
I do not have any experience and so I’m still clueless. But I think I’ll be totally into the relationship because I’m someone with an ‘All-In’ character in whatever I do, and so it should be like this when it comes to dating too.
[My I] Ideal type of 2013?
A person who loves me. This has never changed since the very beginning.

Minwoo:
[Party Plane] If you could go anywhere in the world for a date, where would you choose? And what would you do there?
I wish to go to a place with seemingly no one around, and watch the scenery of the sea while we play.
[Super Natural] What is it about yourself that attract girls?
The people around me says that usually I’m cute, but there are also times when I’m manly and mature. I guess it’s this part of myself that attract girls.
[My I] Ideal type of 2013?
I used to like a girl who has fair skin, but now it doesn’t matter that much to me anymore. I like a girl who’s feminine and understands me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu